Saturday, November 10, 2012

Oh, the Humanity!

So Bruce is out of town this weekend and I'm going it alone. Actually, I'm spending most of the weekend moving, which is an enormous pain in the ass. There's nothing like packing all your shit into boxes to make you realize just how much worthless crap you own and just how very few boxes the important parts of your life fit into. Also, both places currently look like an episode of "Hoarders". It's fucking atrocious.


Like this, but with more coloring books and dinosaur toys.


Anyway, to cure some mid-afternoon boredom, I began Googling phrases that I know can be found on our blog, just to see where we land in the search results. You see, to my great delight, I was recently informed that we are the TOP Google search result when you enter "Mr. Biggles Trader Joe's". You don't even need the fucking quotes. Check this brilliant shit out! On a whim, I decided to search "Rampaging Coloring Fun". This led to a truly shocking and disturbing discovery: not only do we not even make the front page of search results, some asshat is ripping people off on eBay by selling these dollar store coloring books for an unspeakable $2.99- plus an exorbitant $2.98 in shipping! Of course, I've taken it upon myself to selflessly and virtuously expose this lowlife.


And to think, this conniving motherfucker has 100% positive feedback!

This book must be much heavier than the other one. I can't imagine any other reason to charge a whopping $6.09 (approx. $6.10 Canadian) for shipping a fucking wad of paper. Bruce adds (from his remote location): "The only way a coloring book should be worth that much is if it is signed by a Kentrosaurus."

I think the packing tape fumes are getting to me.

-Danielle






No comments:

Post a Comment